Kids grow, but that is no reason for them to be riding heavy, poorly adjusted, or poor fitting bikes. If the child is riding a lighter weight bike that works well and fits right, they will be more likely to develop good technique and a love for riding. At Wildside we want to see all kids riding their bikes, building a healthy foundation for the rest of their lives.
In an effort to keep your kids on bikes that fit; Wildside offer a Youth Trade-Up option on all new kids’ bikes.. This helps set the wheels in motion to upgrade into the next size while building on your initial investment. There are just a couple of things to keep in mind;
- Trade-Up program applies only to bikes purchased NEW from Wildside within the past three years.
- This program is only available to the original owner.
- Trade in credit will be a maximum of 50% of the original purchase price. Credit will be adjusted for overall condition of the bike.
- The total credit will only be applied to the purchase of a new bike.
- Applicable wheel sizes include 24”, 20”, 16”, 12” only.
- Program excludes BMX style bikes.
- Wildside reserves the right to refuse any trade in.
The staff at Wildside looks forward to working with your family to get everyone out riding... together. Quality comes at a price and we want to help you keep your kids on quality bikes that encourage and not frustrate.
Be sure to ask a sales associate if you need assistance finding the right size bike, or need additional information.